 From:  Merle Lester <merlewiit...@yahoo.com>;
To:  Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com <Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com>;
Subject:  Re: [Zen] knowing your stuff early in life
Sent:  Tue, May 28, 2013 11:44:31 AM

 mike...why would you say i never came back down?...merle

Merle,

If you were following the thread you'd see why I wrote that. It begins with Joe
saying that kids should respect the law. Follow it and you'll understand why I
wrote my reply to you.

Yes, I've tried magic mushrooms many times, but not for at least 20 years. The
one I tried were ones grown in Wales (Liberty Caps). Don't regret it all . In
fact I believe they opened me up to the realisation that what we see in front
of us isn't as 'real' as we think. I'd probably do them again in the right
circumstances. Have you ever tried them? I'm willing to bet you have (and
possibly never came back down again..).

Mike

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPad