Edgar,

Your train of thought amazes me sometimes.

I don't clutter up my mind with god because even if I think about god, like
when someone asks a question or makes a statement about him/her, I'm not
attached to the thought.

It's attachments that stick around and cause the clutter, not the thoughts.
The thoughts come and go.

...Bill!