joe..you really need to stop that critical mind of yours working overtime...
if chris gets my message who are you to make bad vibes and create rotten apples
in the box?..merle

Joe, pretend I'm not addressing you with the current thread - clearly we are
failing to communicate, yet I am curious about the responses of other
practioners to my words.

Sorry,

--Chris

Thanks,