I reread my paragraph and the garbled bit is "so then I am not really
addressing you" rather than "do then I am really addressing you."

I am not addressing you because you seem to have some idea of one mind is
God seeing and no mind is superior.

I am trying to make a point about using rhe language "to meet God" instead
of "experience Buddha nature" so that Westerners new to Zen will not
mistake silly thin ideas for experiencing Buddha nature.

Thanks,
--Chris
301-270-6524