Edgar,

I liked your description of the difference between enlightenment and nirvana:
"...enlightenment in which one does not leave the world of forms but just sees
them for what they truly are..." and "In nirvana all forms cease permanently."

I agree with that and use the term 'delusions' as a term for your  "...see them
for what they truly are...".

...Bill!