You could, but I think it would be a major rewrite of how the data is
pulled and processed... You'd probably have to create wrapper scripts
around Nagios Plugins or your own SNMP Walk command based data sources,
and then do the logic for what return value is too high...

This is because as I understand it, the thresholds which give you the
high utilization are part of the graph definitions...
--
James Pulver
Information Technology Area Supervisor