mwcotton wrote:
> Assuming you are trying to monitor using snmp, I ask did you load the snmp
> informant package? The username and password you are speaking of is probably
> the one for wmi monitoring, you need to be concerned with the snmpcommunity
> name for snmp monitoring.

I have set the correct snmpcommunity name but still no luck. On the performance
graphs it states at the bottom of the CPU performance graph that I am missing
the RRD file cpuPercentProcessorTime_cpuPercentProcessorTime

Also, is there a Zenpack for snmp? In your post you stated I needed snmp
informant package...

well confused

Read this topic online here:
http://forums.zenoss.com/viewtopic.php?p=39010#39010