1. You can't. DeDuplicated events are treated as the same event, just
happening multiple times. You could try searching the forums for using
transforms to stop the auto deduplication.
2. You'll want to use a command based datasource that does something
like what chet shows here:
http://forums.zenoss.com/viewtopic.php?t=8425
I still don't really know how to convert that sort of thing to a command
based datasource, but if someone figures it out then we can get
thresholds also.
--
James Pulver
Information Technology Area Supervisor