In a previous post http://forums.zenoss.com/viewtopic.php?t=10998  I thrashed
about with the event duplication process and figured out how to prevent it.  I
now see that what I *really* want is the ability to toggle between the two

Example:  12 errors for the same event are received from a device.  It's nice
to have those errors summed up on a single line with a total event count on the
dashboard, but I also want the ability to go look at the time each of those
individual events occurred.

Am I overlooking something here?  Can I view individual event times even when
all the events have been clumped together by the dedup process?

Thank you

Read this topic online here:
http://forums.zenoss.com/viewtopic.php?p=39214#39214