Hello,

I found the issue. I mismatched a few command line switches when writing
the wiki page; I suspect I got confused with all the configuration tweaks !
I'll update the wiki properly in the day, as soon as I tested a few more
things. It may also help for libzmq 3.x, though that's not for sure.

I uploaded a compiled version of the library (zeromq2.2 + jzmq master) on a
file hosting service, could you report if it works ?
Link : http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/83273893/file.html

Just has been tested on a SGSIII, communicates with a PC via TCP transport
(with proper android.permission.INTERNET)

--
Victor