Thanks for the rapid answer:

-Are all endpoints using 3.2.2 or is it a mix of 3.2.2 and 2.2?
Everything is 3.2.2

- What transports are you using (inproc, tcp, ipc)?
TCP for publishing

- Are you using XPUB and XSUB directly or are the endpoints actually PUB/SUB
but you are seeing a crash in the parent?
PUB/SUB

- How many subscriptions do you have on each endpoint?
Is difficult to say but there should be no more than 5 or 6.

- Are there any intermediate devices between the edge endpoints (e.g. a
FORWARDER device)?
No

- Any chance you can use a Windows OS that is not EOL? :)
I am afraid Windows itself has been EOL for long but we keep on using.

NOTE:
It has crashed again, I may get, if not a test-cas, at least a pattern.

best,

Pau