From: zeromq-dev-boun...@lists.zeromq.org
[mailto:zeromq-dev-boun...@lists.zeromq.org] On Behalf Of A. Mark
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 10:23 PM
To: ZeroMQ development list
Subject: Re: [zeromq-dev] Which language binding/API to use such that the
process uses least RAM

There are a couple such bindings:

http://www.zeromq.org/bindings:bash

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 3:50 PM, Joshua Foster
<jhaw...@gmail.com<mailto:jhaw...@gmail.com>> wrote:
You can use something like ZMQC.

Here is a python version: https://github.com/zacharyvoase/zmqc
Here is my go "port" of it: https://github.com/jhawk28/zmqc

Joshua

[cid:image001.jpg@01CE4FF7.606521C0]
Arvind Creatrix IT Soft<mailto:arv...@creatrixitsoft.com>
Thursday, April 04, 2013 5:52 PM
Hello,

Thank you for your helpful replies.

One final query- can i access zeromq to send messages from shell scripts
(Linux) and Command Line scripts(Windows)? That is what I would prefer to do-
however I dont know if its possible.

Yours sincerely,
Arvind,
Creatrix IT Soft.