Appreciate for prompt response, Pieter.

Yes, I use this classic pattern: DEALER on client / ROUTER on server,
exactly. The question still remains: how to make correlation between
requests and replies on client side if I use DEALER.   What is on the
surface -- create new DEALER upon every operation and send messages over
it, block on getting replies, and after that -- dispose DEALER.
This approach would allow me to send new socket identity (since I create
new DEALER)  upon every operation, so ROUTER side can use the newly created
identity and reply.