Dear zeromq developers,

                I'm trying to get the Paranoid Pirate pattern to operate on
Debian Linux using zeromq-4.0.4.  (When I get it working on Linux then I
will turn my attention to making it work on Windows).  The Paranoid Pirate
Queue <http://pastebin.com/KTsn4Yq8>  and the Paranoid Pirate Worker
<http://pastebin.com/hLHRC2LB>  are communicating and demonstrably
heartbeating.  The problem is that the Lazy Pirate Client
<http://pastebin.com/Ekd1ZGQF>  does not appear to communicate properly or
receive a reply message. Is anyone able to identify what is wrong here?
There are a couple of other necessary files; zhelpers.h
<http://pastebin.com/ir8bkQaU>  and zmsg.hpp <http://pastebin.com/4KYir507>
.

I have changed int64_t more = 0; to  int more = 0; as kindly pointed out by
KIU Shueng Chuan as being necessary for zeromq-3.2.x and higher.  Also added
are some console print statements to trace what is actually going on.  In
order to correct very long waiting times I have modified the delay periods
built in to the pattern from those provided by the stock example in the
zeromq guide.

Hope someone is able to help.

Thanks,

Riskybiz.