On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 6:30 PM, Goswin von Brederlow <goswin-...@web.de> wrote:

> That is something the czmq maintainers are exceedingly bad at.

Citation needed. You make exceedingly bad patches. Probably the worst
I've seen from anyone in this community, and you have the audacity and
nerve to blame other people for that. Thankfully your patches are on
permanent record and part of CZMQ's history. This is the reason I
merge them. Permanent record.

>. One problem, one patch, one pull
> request. Not two unrelated problems in a single pull request.

Citation needed. This is not specified in C4.1. Github does not work
like that. We have never worked like that. You are inventing a rule to
suit your style of working, and then (since you apparently do not like
reading the rules) imagining it into reality.

You have not accepted any criticism at all. You show no regret, or
apology. Indeed, you deflect and blame others for your disturbing lack
of social awareness. Whether your intention is to deliberately create
damage and stress, or whether this is unintentional, does not matter.
Outcomes matter, and the outcome here is that your contributions are
not worth the difficulty of dealing with you.

It is clear from your behavior, which now includes brigading our
forums with strangers who have no status here, that you will continue
on this path until either we submit to your bullying, or we eject you
by force. You are not as unique as you might think, and your behavior
is both familiar and predictable.

This community is not aggressive, but I will be, when people like you
threaten the peaceful and constructive process we have built. I think
it has been a few years since I had to do this, so consider yourself
"special". You can put this onto your CV.

**You are as of now banned from this list, from CZMQ and all other
projects I'm a founder of.**

So decided, so executed.

-Pieter