Citation Brian
(http://lists.zeromq.org/pipermail/zeromq-dev/2014-October/027554.html)
"We do not merge everything and then fix it if it is broken. Your statement
is empirically false."

Citation Pieter (https://github.com/zeromq/czmq/pull/673):
"I treat a pull request as a request to merge. I blindly merge everything,
and fix up afterwards (or complain if that feels too painful) :-)"

Hmm, which one is right now???

Here are the facts concerning my statement.

1) We have a continuous integration system in place (travis-ci).

2) All pull requests to CZMQ are run through travis-ci against multiple
versions of libzmq: https://github.com/zeromq/czmq/blob/master/.travis.yml

3) When pull requests break the build on travis-ci, discussion takes place
and in general the requests are not merged until they are fixed.  These
discussions are easy to find.

4) Nowhere in Pieter's statement does he say he merges broken code.

Brian