Hi Benjamin:

I don’t know about Bitcoin, but you may be interested to know that my company
has gone public with our open-source middleware implementation using ZeroMQ
called OZ, which can be found here: https://github.com/nyfix/OZ.  OZ has been
used to power the NYFIX Marketplace, which is the world’s largest FIX network,
since early March of this year in the US, Europe and Asia.

I also authored a white-paper where we discussed the implementation, which can
be found here:
https://www.itiviti.com/insights/what-the-heck-is-middleware-anyway.

Hope you find this interesting and/or useful.

Regards,

Bill