Dear friends,
  I am again requesting all the members to get me an English copy of Dr
Ambedkar film, if it is available. Whenever I speak about him and the movie in
my conversations with non-Indians, they are asking me for it. Right now two
film-makers whom I have met last weekend wants to watch that movie after
hearing about it in our conversation.

  So, I agian request for this movie. I have already placed an order for it if
it is commecially available.

  The copy I had is very bad in quality and without English subtitles. So, it
is not suitable.
  Please help me find a CD with English subtitles. I will pay all the costs
associated with shipping to me.

  Please help me.

  With regards
  Benjamin

An educated man without character and humility was more dangerous than a beast.
If his education was detrimental to the welfare of poor, he was a curse to
society.
-Babasaheb Dr B R Ambedkar
Please visit www.ambedkarscholarship.org