Here is one by me on the star. The poems u put up were too good!

Falling Star>>

O star! Thou that had once lit up the sky, >>

How have now fallen and gone! >>

Like a diamond you had dazzled up there>>

And so small did you seem to my eye,>>

That I thought I could touch you with my finger tip>>

And to reach you ever did I try...>>

Alas! Now you'll forgotten be;>>

I'd see new faces up there.>>

Their lights would filter the air>>

Just the same though they be not of your kind...>>

But would anyone really mind? >>

Or even remember as would I? >>

I hear a cry now from afar>>

Ah! There goes 'another'- Falling StarÂ…>>

--
You are encouraged to post poetry, respond critically to the poems circulated and participate in discussions. To post, email your message to ZESTPoets@yahoogroups.com OR post online at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ZESTPoets/post/

Writing and publishing a book Writing book Business writing book
Writing poetry Book writing software Writing child book

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS