On 12/11/05, Anirban Acharjo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I sing no elegy when in stitches
and nothing reaches me like wings
a thread in the brain

"A thread in the brain" ???  I'm having trouble picturing that. "nothing reaches me like wings" is hard to picture  too, but I can sort of get it.

--
You are encouraged to post poetry, respond critically to the poems circulated and participate in discussions. To post, email your message to ZESTPoets@yahoogroups.com OR post online at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ZESTPoets/post/

Writing and publishing a book Writing child book Business writing book
Writing book Writing poetry Book writing software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS