Dear poets,

Please note that the deadline for submission for Hairicks -- a column of haikus, limericks and brief encounters -- for this week is this evening. If you've read my previous e-mail, you will find a description of the column and its contents. It appears on the arts page of a newpaper called DNA -- published in Mumbai with a circulation of 3 lakhs.

The clock is ticking...

Subuhi Jiwani
Feature Writer/Sub-Editor
DNA

You are encouraged to post poetry, respond critically to the poems circulated and participate in discussions. To post, email your message to ZESTPoets@yahoogroups.com OR post online at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ZESTPoets/post/

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS