Why not, but if I want a set of components that includes tiein, how can I do
? Do I have to download each components separately ?
My opinion is maybe to get both version numbers as it was done fore ezc, a
version number for the set and a version number for each components.
By this way, everyone could either download the full package or just the
package they want.
And honestly, I cannot see the problem of downloading all even if you don't
use some parts. Who can do the more can do the less.

Max