Just some random thoughts on this...

One of the initial design criteria of ZFS is that it's simple. If it's
not, that was a bug...

If we need tutorials to use the zfs commands, has something missed the
mark?

If the information that is needed to do the work is NOT in the man
pages, perhaps we could look to address that...

Personally, I'd prefer to read a manpage than scour the web for a
tutorial that may or may not be current.

hm... man zfs_tutorial? :)

Nathan.