> Though there isn't a Sun "tower server" that fits
> your description, the Ultra-40
> can hold 4 3.5" drives (80, 250, or 500 GBytes).  You
> might actually prefer
> something designed for office use at home, rather
> than something designed for a
> data center.
>       http://www.sun.com/desktop/workstation/ultra40/specs.
> xml
>   -- richard

Thanks for the reply Richard, though with a W2100z already I really don't need
another powerhouse desktop machine, just something small and relatively low
power to hide around the house for redundant I/O duty only.

The Ultra 40 is a nice machine, but I'd be more apt to go for an Ultra 20 for
this application, and I've already considered that route and been very happy
with the others I've used.  I'm spying a W1100z at the moment if I can get a
nice price on it, though it's physically much larger than I would like for this
application, I'll overlook that for the performance.