On 11/2/06, Rick McNeal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> That's how the shareiscsi property works today.
>
> So, why manipulating LUN is impossible via zfs ???

A ZVOL is a single LU, so there's nothing to manipulate. Could you give
me an example of what you think should/could be changed?

I was thinking about manipulating Logical Unit _Number_  (LUN)
for that particular Logical Unit (LU). iscsitadm allows me to set a LUN
for the target (LU) in hand and I thought that if we are going to
squeeze LU parameters into shareiscsi, then why LUN is excluded ?

--
Regards,
       Cyril