Hello,
After an export and an importation, the size of the pool remains unchanged. As there were no data on this partition, I destroyed and recreate the pool. The size was indeed taken into account.

The correct size is indicated by the order "zpool list". The order "df - k" shows a size higher than the real size. The order "zfs list" shows a lower size. Why?

# df -k

data 3055288320 24 3055288244 1% /data

# zpool list

NAME SIZE USED AVAIL CAP HEALTH ALTROOT

data 2,89T 184K 2,89T 0% EN LIGNE -

# zfs list

NAME USED AVAIL REFER MOUNTPOINT

data 75,5K 2,85T 24,5K /data

Thanks.
Nathalie.

Hello Nathalie,

NPI> I have a machine with ZFS connected to a SAN. The space of storage NPI> increased on the SAN. The order "format" shows the increase in volume NPI> well. But the size of the ZFS pool did not increase. What to make so NPI> that zfs takes into account this increase in volume?

I haven't tested it but I belive right now you have to export pool,
using format put new label on disks so format will show you disks are
actually bigger, then re-import pool (or change slice sizes if you put
zfs on slices).

There's undergoing project to make it more automatic with ZFS.