Ulrich,

in his e-mail Robert mentioned _two_ things regarding ZFS:
[1] ability to detect errors (checksums)
[2] using ZFS didn't caused data lost so far
I completely agree that [1] is wonderful and this is huge advantage. And you
also underlined [1] in you e-mail !
The _only_ thing I mentioned is [2]. And I guess Robert wrote about
it only because ZFS is relatively young. When you talk
about VxFS/UFS you don't underline that they don't lose data - it
would be ridiculous.

Regards
przemol