Hi
118855-36 is marked interactive and is not installable by automation, or at least should not be installed by smpatch.

If you look in the
patchpro.download.directory
from "smpatch get"

under the dir cache ( if I remember correctly )

you will see a current.zip ( possibly with a time stamp as part of the name )

see if 124205 is in this file, I will check with the people responsible for current.zip in the mean time.
I suspect that a current.zip including this patch has not been released yet.

Enda

David W. Smith wrote:
I'm pretty sure I have a service plan, but smpatch is not returning me the 124205 patch. I'm currently running Solaris 10, update 2.

Also, has anyone had problems installing 118855-36 with smpatch?  I had
issues, and ended up having to install it with patchadd.

David