Hi Matt,

cool, thank you for doing this!

I'll still write my script since today my two shiny new 320GB USB
disks will arrive :).

I'll add to that the feature to first send all current snapshots, then
bring down the services that depend on the filesystem, unmount the old
fs, send a final incremental snapshot then zfs set mountpoint=x to the new
filesystem, then bring up the services again.

Hope this works as I imagine.

Cheers,
   Constantin

--
Constantin Gonzalez                            Sun Microsystems GmbH, Germany
Platform Technology Group, Global Systems Engineering      http://www.sun.de/

Sitz d. Ges.: Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marcel Schneider, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer