Sorry to bother you but something is not clear to me regarding this process.. Ok, lets sat I have two internal disks (73gb each) and I am mirror them... now I want to replace those two mirrored disks into one LUN that is on SAN and it is around 100gb. Now I do meet one requirement of having more than 73gb of storage but do I need only something like 73gb at minimum or do I actually need two luns of 73gb or more since I have it mirrored?

My goal is simple to move data of two mirrored disks into one single SAN device... Any ideas if what I am planning to do is duable? or do I need to use zfs send and receive and just update everything and switch when I am done?

or do I just add this SAN disk to the existing pool and then remove mirror somehow? I would just have to make sure that all data is off that disk... is there any option to evacuate data off that mirror?

here is what I exactly have:
bash-3.00# zpool list
NAME                    SIZE    USED   AVAIL    CAP  HEALTH     ALTROOT
mypool                   68G   52.9G   15.1G    77%  ONLINE     -
bash-3.00# zpool status
  pool: mypool
 state: ONLINE
 scrub: none requested