On 7/13/07, Brian Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hmmmmm.  How many devices/LUNS can the server see?  I don't know how
> import finds the pools on the disk, but it sounds like it's not happy
> somehow.  Is there any possibility it's seeing a Clariion mirror copy
> of the disks in the pool as well?

I don't think it's that. As far as I can tell it can see exactly the LUNs
(2 of them - via 2 controllers and 2 HBAs, hence 8 native devices)
it's supposed to. And they appear to have exactly the right data on
them. And it can even detect part of the pool on each LUN - it just
fails to open one of them.

Thanks,

--
-Peter Tribble