Hi Dale,

We're testing out the enhanced arc_max enforcement (track DNLC
entries) using Build 72 right now. Hopefully, it will fix the memory
creep, which is the only real downside to ZFS for DB work it seems to
me. Frankly, of our DB loads have improved performance with ZFS. I
suspect its because we are write-heavy.

-J