It was 120272-12 that caused ths snmp.conf problem and was withdrawn.
120272-13 has replaced it and has that bug fixed.

122660-10 does not have any issues that I am aware of. It is only
obsolete, not withdrawn. Additionally, it appears that the circular
patch dependency is by design if you read this BugID:

6574472 U4 feature Ku's need to hard require a patch that enforces
zoneadmd patch is installed

So hacking the prepatch script for 125547-02/125548-02 to bypass the
dependency check (as others have recommended) is a BAD THING and you may
wind up with a broken system.

-Brian