Hi Thomas

the point I was making was that you'll see low performance figures
with 100 concurrent threads. If you set nthreads to something closer
to your expected load, you'll get a more accurate figure.

Also, there's a new filebench out now, see

 http://blogs.sun.com/erickustarz/entry/filebench

will be integrated into Nevada in b76, according to Eric.

http://number9.hellooperator.net/