> For a home user, data integrity is probably as, if not more, important
> than for a corporate user.  How many home users do regular backups?

I'm a heavy computer user and probably passed the 500GB mark way before
most other home users, did various stunts like running a RAID0 on IBM
Deathstars, and I never back up.

And I'm only running a ZFS mirror since a month or two, as insurance
against disk failure (suddenly felt I needed to do this).

What ZFS can give home users is safety for certain parts of their data,
via checksums and ditto blocks. Doesn't prevent disk failure, but sure
helps keeping important personal documents uncorrupted.

-mg