Hey folks,

We're at Solaris Nevada snv_64a SPARC. We have a number of ISCSI volumes
shared out with different sizes (1GB, 50GB, 10GB etc) and ACLs to limit
which windoze machines can access what.

We've had issues in the past with zpool devices being removed which resulted
in corrupted zpools with ISCSI targets in them, we've recreated the ISCSI
targets now on a new zpool.

If we reboot the Solaris 11-b64 machine then any ISCSI targets which were
being referenced come back ok and their ACLS are intact. Any target which
wasn't being referenced will lose it's ACLS.

That's problem #1. Are there known bugs on this?

Second issue is that when we destroy and create ISCSI targets then the
size of other exported targets will alter. A 1GB target will become a
10GB target and a 25GB target will become a 1GB target etc. They aren't
random size changes, rather they will take one of the sizes we have set
another ISCSI target to. The iscsitgtd process will crash out as well.

That's problem #2. Are there known bugs on this?

ta,
Mark.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]