We will be using Cyrus to store mail on 2540 arrays.

We have chosen to build 5-disk RAID-5 LUNs in 2 arrays which are both connected
to same host, and mirror and stripe the LUNs.  So a ZFS RAID-10 set composed of
4 LUNs.  Multi-pathing also in use for redundancy.

My question is any guidance on best choice in CAM for stripe size in the LUNs?

Default is 128K right now, can go up to 512K, should we go higher?

Cyrus stores mail messages as many small files, not big mbox files.  But there
are so many layers in action here it's hard to know what is best choice.