> As I explained, there are eminently acceptable
> alternatives to ZFS from any objective standpoint.

So name these mystery alternatives that come anywhere close to the protection,
functionality, and ease of use that zfs provides.  You keep talking about how
they exist, yet can't seem to come up with any real names.

Really, a five page dissertation isn't required.  A simple numbered list will
be more than acceptable.  Although, I think we all know that won't happen since
you haven't a list to provide.

Oh and "I'm sure there's something out there, I'm just not sure what"
DEFINITELY isn't an acceptable answer.