Hi Kent:

    What the lsiutil does for me is clear the persistent mapping for all
of the drives on a card.  I don't know of a way to disable the mapping
completely (but that does sound like a nice option).  Since SUN is
reselling this card now (that is how I got my cards), I wonder if they
can put in a request to LSI to provide this enhancement?

Paul