Sengor wrote:
> On 1/17/08, Darren J Moffat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Pardon my ignorance, but is ZFS with compression safe to use in a
>>> production environment?
>> Yes, why wouldn't it be ?  If it wasn't safe it wouldn't have been
>> delivered.
>
> Few reasons -
> http://prefetch.net/blog/index.php/2007/11/28/is-zfs-ready-for-primetime/

The article (not the comments) is complete free of content and is scare
mongering.  It doesn't even say wither this is ZFS on Solaris (vs BSD or
MacOS X) never mind what release or the configuration of the pool or
even what the actual "bug" apparently.  Was the pool redundant if there
were bugs what are the bug numbers and are they fixed.

Simply FUD.

--
Darren J Moffat