On 1/18/08, Darren J Moffat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Simply FUD.

I don't see many enterprises adopting ZFS even though it's been
officially out for a while now. Looking over the mailing list and
numbers of ZFS patches, it's enough to scare lots of people away.

Don't get me wrong, I believe ZFS is a great product to have come out
of Sun's software group, however I don't think it's matured enough to
be relied upon with mission crititcal systems. ZFS is changing too
fast to be considered stable in my opinion...

I still see VxSF (for those who can afford it) being the defacto choice.