With my (COTS) LSI 1068 and 1078 based controllers I get consistently
better performance when I export all disks as jbod (MegaCli -
CfgEachDskRaid0).

I even went through all the loops and hoops with 6120's, 6130's and
even some SGI storage and the result was always the same; better
performance exporting single disk than even the "ZFS" profiles within
CAM.

---
'pool0':
#zpool create pool0 mirror c2t0d0 c2t1d0
#zpool add pool0 mirror c2t2d0 c2t3d0
#zpool add pool0 mirror c2t4d0 c2t5d0
#zpool add pool0 mirror c2t6d0 c2t7d0

'pool2':
#zpool create pool2 raidz c3t8d0 c3t9d0 c3t10d0 c3t11d0
#zpool add pool2 raidz c3t12d0 c3t13d0 c3t14d0 c3t15d0
----

I have really learned not to do it this way with raidz and raidz2:

#zpool create pool2 raidz c3t8d0 c3t9d0 c3t10d0 c3t11d0 c3t12d0
c3t13d0 c3t14d0 c3t15d0

So when is thumper going to have an all SAS option? :)

-Andy