Selim,

Symantec does support ZFS as DSSU targets.  I've also seen a SUN white
paper outlining the use of Thumper (Sun X4500) as a NB 6.5 media server,
where the best practice was to to configure multiple NB disk storage
units to use a distinct ZFS file system. In this case, all the ZFS file
systems serving as DSSUs utilized one zpool.

Hope this helps,

Sri