> 1) If i create a raidz2 pool on some disks, start to use it, then the disks'
> controllers change. What will happen to my zpool? Will it be lost or is
> there some disk tagging which allows zfs to recognise the disks?

It'll be fine.  ZFS opens by path, but then checks both the devid and
the on-disk vdev label, which is dispositive when the others disagree.

> 2) if i create a raidz2 on 3 HDs, do i have any resilience? If any one of
> those drives fails, do i loose everything? I've got one such pool and i'm
> afraid it's a ticking time bomb.

You're fine.  RAID-Z2 is N+2, and you have N=1.  A three-way mirror would
give you better performance (because there's no parity to generate),
but from a resilience standpoint they're equivalent.

Jeff