Even though I am on a bunch of Sun propaganda lists, I have not yet
spotted an announcement for Solaris 10U5 even though it is now
available for download.  Sun's formal web site is useless for
comparing what is in different update releases since its notion of
"What's New" is a comparison with Solaris 9 and Solaris 8, which are
as old as dirt and it is not clear if and when this summary gets
updated.

Can someone please post a summary of any new ZFS features or
significant fixes which are in Solaris 10U5?  Is there value to
upgrading a system to this release over and above what is provided by
patches?

Thanks,

Bob