On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 07:41:01AM -0700, Benjamin Ellison wrote:
> Is there anyone who has successfully put together a "high-powered" mini-itx
> ZFS box that would be willing to post their system specs?
>
> I'm eyeballing the KI690-AM2...
> http://www.albatron.com.tw/english/product/mb/pro_detail.asp?rlink=Overview&no=239

(can't quite tell wheteher that's 2G max or 2G/module)
http://linitx.com/viewproduct.php?prodid=11921

> ...but am having a difficult time locating it and a suitable case currently.
> I was in negotiations with a hardware source, but he/his company disappeared
> (thank goodness I hadn't ordered from him!).
>
> Thoughts/advice?   Any other suggestions for a mini-itx (or other small form
> factor) mobo that supports enough ram/cpu/SATA ?

Not the easiest requirements as mini-itx usually means little space for
memory and sata ports. I think the best (but not cheap) option I've seen
is:
Commell LV-676D Intel Core 2 Duo Mainboard
(for 273.35 pounds at linitx, but I've seen them for less elsewhere).

vh

Mads Toftum
--
http://soulfood.dk