My thanks to all for their replies.  Now for a few responces...

James McP. - Yes I have indeed read the Bset Practices Guide and have a couple
of questions for a new thread.  <grin>  Thanks for the suggestion about the
cache I didn't know about this and will research more.

Bob M.- Thanks for the heads up on the 2 (1.998) TN Lun limit.  This has me a
little concerned esp. since I have 1 TB drives being delivered! Also thanks for
the scsi cache flushing heads up, yet another item to lookup!  <grin>

Bob F.  Thanks for the white paper and insight into the CAM interface.

I'm going to re-read the Best Practices guide, Bob's White paper, and hopefully
find the CAM documentation.  Then I can return with more intelligent questions.

Thanks again to all.

--Kenny