"Colin Raven" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In general, licensing issues just make my brain bleed, but one hopes
> that the licensing gurus can get their heads together and find a way
> to get this done. I don't personally believe that Open Solaris *OR*

I see no license issue here. The problem is a cultural problem and the fact
that the Linux kernel FS interface is very different from the one used in
Solaris.

Soneone at the linux side would need to put effort in a port and I don't see
this to happen because of missing interest. From my understanding I wwould
first like to see some kind of interest from the Linux camp.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)