You mean this:
https://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=46626&tstart=120

Elegant script, I like it, thanks :)

Trying now...

Some patching follows:
-for fs in `zfs list -H | grep "^$ROOTPOOL/$ROOTFS" | awk '{ print $1 };'`
+for fs in `zfs list -H | grep "^$ROOTPOOL/$ROOTFS" | grep -w "$ROOTFS" | grep
-v '@' | awk '{ print $1 };'`

In essence, skip snapshots (@) and non-"rootpool/rootfs/subfs" paths.

On my system I happen to have both problems (a clone "rootpool/rootfs_snv77"
and some snapshots of both the clone and rootfs).

Alas, so far the upgrade didn't get going (ttinstall doesn't see the old
system, neither ZFS root nor the older UFS SVM-mirror root), although
rootpool/rootfs got mounted to /a. I'm now reboot-and-retrying - perhaps early
tests and script rewrites/reruns messed something up.