> Is there a way to efficiently  replicating a complete zfs-pool
 > including all filesystems and snapshots?

zfs send -R

          -R             Generate a  replication  stream  package,
                         which   will   replicate   the  specified
                         filesystem, and all descendant file  sys-
                         tems,  up  to  the  named  snapshot. When
                         received, all properties, snapshots, des-
                         cendent  file  systems,  and  clones  are
                         preserved.

                         If the -i or -I flags are  used  in  con-
                         junction with the -R flag, an incremental
                         replication  stream  is  generated.   The
                         current values of properties, and current
                         snapshot and file system  names  are  set
                         when  the  stream is received.  If the -F
                         flag is specified  when  this  stream  is
                         recieved, snapshots and file systems that
                         do not exist on the sending side are des-
                         troyed.